Chastity Jeff currently serves as an Education Consultant for the Texas Center for Educator Excellence (TxCEE). Prior to joining the TxCEE team, Chastity served as a Building Administrator in school districts in Texas and Missouri. Chastity began her career in education serving with the Division of Youth Services in the state of Missouri and has worked with several government agencies, non-profit organizations, and school districts’ ensuring that quality education is provided to all students through effective teacher and leadership development. Chastity taught for four years in the Fayette R-III school district while working on her degrees in education. Chastity is the wife of Reginald Jeff, Jr. and proud mother of three beautiful girls, A’myeh, Aheira, and Ayla. In her spare time, Chastity enjoys coaching her daughters’ volleyball and soccer teams and working with the middle school ministry at her church.
- B.S. In Ethics and M. Ed in Curriculum and Instruction from Central Methodist University in Fayette, Missouri
- Ed. S in Education Leadership from Williams Woods University in Fulton, Missouri
- Education Consultant – Texas Center for Educator Excellence (TxCEE)
- Building Administrator – Texas and Missouri school districts
- Division of Youth Services in Missouri State