I grew up in Southern California educated through the Catholic and Jesuit school systems. I learned the value of small classes and interactive learning through a partnership with the teachers. I took this learning and worked in a variety of human resources positions in different industries. Through all the experiences, the role was the same….helping adults learn to grow and develop as individual contributors and leaders to reach their potential and enable the companies to be successful through their people. I helped to develop and implement programs, curriculum and processes to effectively reach the goals of the employees and organization. I supported the employees and leaders through career development, mentoring and coaching. In 2012, our family moved to Texas. I started a new role as an OFCCP Compliance and Alternative Dispute Resolution Manager. While the challenges of the role were a great learning experience, I had always wanted to teach. I decided to take a job as a Substitute Teacher in the Allen ISD school district and experience first-hand teaching at my children’s school – Lindsey Elementary. It has been a great opportunity to expand my skills in multiple grade levels and specialty subjects. My role as a Project Manager for CraniaLogix provides me the opportunity to utilize my business, human resources and teaching experiences to help this innovative company positively impact children. I live in Allen, Texas with my husband of 20 years and 2 children.
- MBA – Master in Business Administration, Human Resources and International Business Systems – Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
- BBA – Bachelor in Business Administration, Management – Cum Laude Honor Graduate – Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
- EEAC – Equal Employment Opportunity Professional Certification
- Recruiter and Generalist Manager, Organization and Training Development Specialist, Human Resources, 20 years
- CBRE Foundation Philanthropy Program Manager, 3 years
- Allen ISD Substitute Teacher, 2 years