I was born and raised in Plano and graduated from Plano Senior High School. After graduating from Baylor I came right back to Plano to start my teaching career. I taught for 13 years in Plano ISD and 3 years in McKinney ISD. I have 2 young kids that attend Plano schools and my husband is also a Plano ISD teacher. Both of my kids are involved in sports, so I am a busy ‘Soccer Mom’. We also have a new yellow lab named Lucky.
- BS in Education, Baylor University
- ESL Endorsement
- Special Education Certified, Grades K-12
- Children’s Discovery Center: Pre-K 3s
- Plano ISD: Mendenhall Elementary, 2nd, 3rd, Special Ed
- McKinney ISD: RJ Elementary, 2nd grade